A high-frequency response relaxed eddy accumulation flux measurement system for sampling short-lived biogenic volatile organic compounds
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 10, pages 4860–4873, 27 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), A high-frequency response relaxed eddy accumulation flux measurement system for sampling short-lived biogenic volatile organic compounds, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 4860–4873, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50215., , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 01:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- Office of Science (BER), U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-95ER62083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!