Production rate and climate influences on the variability of 10Be deposition simulated by ECHAM5-HAM: Globally, in Greenland, and in Antarctica
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 2506–2520, 27 March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Production rate and climate influences on the variability of 10Be deposition simulated by ECHAM5-HAM: Globally, in Greenland, and in Antarctica, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 2506–2520, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50217., and (
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2013 05:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!