Multi-model analysis of Northern Hemisphere winter blocking: Model biases and the role of resolution
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 10, pages 3956–3971, 27 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Multi-model analysis of Northern Hemisphere winter blocking: Model biases and the role of resolution, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 3956–3971, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50231., , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2013 12:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!