Geomagnetic activity signatures in wintertime stratosphere wind, temperature, and wave response
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 2169–2183, 16 March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Geomagnetic activity signatures in wintertime stratosphere wind, temperature, and wave response, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 2169–2183, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50236., , , and (
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2013 10:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- FP7. Grant Number: FP7-PEOPLE-IEF-2008/237461
- CLASP. Grant Numbers: 258165, 265005
- SAARA. Grant Number: 128261
- UK Natural Environment Research Council (NERC). Grant Number: NE/I010173/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!