Models versus radiosondes in the free atmosphere: A new detection and attribution analysis of temperature
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
©2013. Crown copyright. This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 6, pages 2609–2619, 27 March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Models versus radiosondes in the free atmosphere: A new detection and attribution analysis of temperature, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 2609–2619, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50255., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2013 10:38AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- DECC. Grant Number: GA01101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!