A hybrid dual-source scheme and trapezoid framework–based evapotranspiration model (HTEM) using satellite images: Algorithm and model test
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 5, pages 2284–2300, 16 March 2013
How to Cite
2013), A hybrid dual-source scheme and trapezoid framework–based evapotranspiration model (HTEM) using satellite images: Algorithm and model test, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 2284–2300, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50259., and (
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2013 09:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAD25B05
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51279077, 50939004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!