Future projections of heat waves around Japan simulated by CMIP3 and high-resolution Meteorological Research Institute atmospheric climate models
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 8, pages 3097–3109, 27 April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Future projections of heat waves around Japan simulated by CMIP3 and high-resolution Meteorological Research Institute atmospheric climate models, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 3097–3109, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50260., , and (
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2013 01:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!