PV-based diagnostic quantities of heavy precipitation: Solenoidal vorticity and potential solenoidal vorticity
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 11, pages 5710–5723, 16 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), PV-based diagnostic quantities of heavy precipitation: Solenoidal vorticity and potential solenoidal vorticity, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 5710–5723, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50294., , and (
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2013 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Special Scientific Research Fund of the Meteorological Public Welfare of the Ministry of Sciences and Technology. Grant Number: GYHY200906004
- CAMS project. Grant Number: 2009LASW-B01
- National Natural Sciences Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 40875032, 40875002, 41075098
Vol. 118, Issue 18, 10,506, Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!