Observations of compact intracloud lightning discharges in the northernmost region (51°N) of China
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 10, pages 4458–4465, 27 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Observations of compact intracloud lightning discharges in the northernmost region (51°N) of China, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 4458–4465, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50295., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 04:08PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- R&D Special Fund for Public Welfare Industry. Grant Number: GYHY201006005
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: WK2080000031
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41075001
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ATM-0852869
- DARPA. Grant Number: HR0011-10-1-0061
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!