Soil respiration in an old-growth subtropical forest: Patterns, components, and controls
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 7, pages 2981–2990, 16 April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Soil respiration in an old-growth subtropical forest: Patterns, components, and controls, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 2981–2990, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50300., et al. (
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 04:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31200347, 41271056, 40571163, 41071071
- Natural Science Foundation of Yunnan Province. Grant Numbers: 2011FB110, 2011FA025
- Development Program in Basic Science of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833501
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KJCX2-YW-432-1, KZCX2-YW-Q1-05-04, KZCX1-SW-01-01A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!