Heterogeneous ice nucleation ability of crystalline sodium chloride dihydrate particles
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 10, pages 4610–4622, 27 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Heterogeneous ice nucleation ability of crystalline sodium chloride dihydrate particles, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 4610–4622, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50325., and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 09:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!