Chemical and hygroscopic properties of aerosol organics at Storm Peak Laboratory
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 10, pages 4767–4779, 27 May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Chemical and hygroscopic properties of aerosol organics at Storm Peak Laboratory, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 4767–4779, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50373., et al. (
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 03:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation Division of Atmospheric Sciences. Grant Numbers: AGS-0931431, AGS-0931910, AGS-0931505, AGS-0931390
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!