Intersatellite calibration of NOAA HIRS CO2 channels for climate studies
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 11, pages 5190–5203, 16 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Intersatellite calibration of NOAA HIRS CO2 channels for climate studies, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 5190–5203, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50447., , and (
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAY 2013 05:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!