Solar cycle modulation of the ENSO impact on the winter climate of East Asia
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 11, pages 5111–5119, 16 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Solar cycle modulation of the ENSO impact on the winter climate of East Asia, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 5111–5119, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50453., , and (
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 12:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB428603
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41230527, 41025017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!