Evaluation of aerosol-cloud interaction in the GISS ModelE using ARM observations
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 6383–6395, 27 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Evaluation of aerosol-cloud interaction in the GISS ModelE using ARM observations, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 6383–6395, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50460., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAY 2013 12:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Biological and Environmental Research of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- U.S. Department of Commerce. Grant Number: NA17RJ1229
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ARC-1203902
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0008794
- U.S. DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!