Simulating smoke transport from wildland fires with a regional-scale air quality model: Sensitivity to uncertain wind fields
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 6493–6504, 27 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Simulating smoke transport from wildland fires with a regional-scale air quality model: Sensitivity to uncertain wind fields, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 6493–6504, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50524., , and (
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2013 07:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- Joint Fire Science Program. Grant Number: JFSP 12-3-01-6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!