Airborne MAX-DOAS measurements over California: Testing the NASA OMI tropospheric NO2 product
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 13, pages 7400–7413, 16 July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Airborne MAX-DOAS measurements over California: Testing the NASA OMI tropospheric NO2 product, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 7400–7413, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50550., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUN 2013 02:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- California Air Resource Board. Grant Number: 09-317
- National Science Foundation CAREER. Grant Number: ATM-847793
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!