Concurrent variation between the East Asian subtropical jet and polar front jet during persistent snowstorm period in 2008 winter over southern China
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 12, pages 6360–6373, 27 June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Concurrent variation between the East Asian subtropical jet and polar front jet during persistent snowstorm period in 2008 winter over southern China, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 6360–6373, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50558., and (
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2013 03:59PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science of China. Grant Number: 41130963
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB955901
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20100091110003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41105045, 41105044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!