Projection of occurrence of extreme dry-wet years and seasons in Europe with stationary and nonstationary Standardized Precipitation Indices
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 14, pages 7628–7639, 27 July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Projection of occurrence of extreme dry-wet years and seasons in Europe with stationary and nonstationary Standardized Precipitation Indices, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 7628–7639, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50571., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2013 11:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!