Mesospheric wind disturbances due to gravity waves near the Antarctica Peninsula
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 14, pages 7765–7772, 27 July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Mesospheric wind disturbances due to gravity waves near the Antarctica Peninsula, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 7765–7772, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50577., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 02:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: OPP-0839119, AGS-0640745, 0334595
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41075028
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZZD-EW-01-1
- NSF. Grant Numbers: OPP-0839084, ATM-0634650
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!