Horizontal structure function and vertical correlation analysis of mesoscale water vapor variability observed by airborne lidar
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 14, pages 7579–7590, 27 July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Horizontal structure function and vertical correlation analysis of mesoscale water vapor variability observed by airborne lidar, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 7579–7590, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50588., , and (
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2013 01:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!