The link between springtime total ozone and summer UV radiation in Northern Hemisphere extratropics
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 15, pages 8649–8661, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), The link between springtime total ozone and summer UV radiation in Northern Hemisphere extratropics, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 8649–8661, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50601., et al. (
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2013 08:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2013
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 134325, 128261, 214695, 132851, 259537
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!