Dependence of model convergence on horizontal resolution and convective parameterization in simulations of a tropical cyclone at gray-zone resolutions
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 14, pages 7715–7732, 27 July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Dependence of model convergence on horizontal resolution and convective parameterization in simulations of a tropical cyclone at gray-zone resolutions, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 7715–7732, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50606., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUN 2013 03:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB430203
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41175090
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA091801
- Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2009BAC51B05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!