An investigation of the role of sedimentation for stratospheric solar radiation management
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 14, pages 7905–7921, 27 July 2013
How to Cite
2013), An investigation of the role of sedimentation for stratospheric solar radiation management, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 7905–7921, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50622., and (
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2013 07:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- German Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF)
- Brandenburg state Ministry for Science, Research and Culture (MWFK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!