Direct top-down estimates of biomass burning CO emissions using TES and MOPITT versus bottom-up GFED inventory
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 14, pages 8054–8066, 27 July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Direct top-down estimates of biomass burning CO emissions using TES and MOPITT versus bottom-up GFED inventory, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 8054–8066, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50624., , and (
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2013 03:30PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!