The importance of mean and variance in predicting changes in temperature extremes
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 15, pages 8285–8296, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), The importance of mean and variance in predicting changes in temperature extremes, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 8285–8296, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50629., , and (
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 10:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!