Northern Hemisphere summer temperature and specific humidity anomalies from two reanalyses
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 15, pages 8297–8305, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Northern Hemisphere summer temperature and specific humidity anomalies from two reanalyses, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 8297–8305, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50635., , , and (
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 06:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- Integrated Teaching and Learning Program under the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0946502
- NSF. Grant Number: 1219833
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!