Chlorine activation within urban or power plant plumes: Vertically resolved ClNO2 and Cl2 measurements from a tall tower in a polluted continental setting
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 15, pages 8702–8715, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Chlorine activation within urban or power plant plumes: Vertically resolved ClNO2 and Cl2 measurements from a tall tower in a polluted continental setting, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 8702–8715, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50637., et al. (
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2013 01:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ATM-0846183
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration. Grant Number: NNX10AN48H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!