The four cumulus cloud modes and their progression during rainfall events: A C-band polarimetric radar perspective
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 15, pages 8375–8389, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), The four cumulus cloud modes and their progression during rainfall events: A C-band polarimetric radar perspective, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 8375–8389, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50640., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2013 08:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy ARM Program. Grant Number: DE-FG02-09ER64742
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!