Thermal characteristics of the cold-point tropopause region in CMIP5 models
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 16, pages 8827–8841, 27 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Thermal characteristics of the cold-point tropopause region in CMIP5 models, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 8827–8841, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50649., , and (
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- the Korea Meteorological Administration Research and Development Program. Grant Number: CATER 2012–3065
|sfigure.pdf||PDF document||2111K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.