Numerical modeling of cloud chemistry effects on isocyanic acid (HNCO)
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 15, pages 8688–8701, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Numerical modeling of cloud chemistry effects on isocyanic acid (HNCO), J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 8688–8701, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50661., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2013 05:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Grant Number: NA06OAR4810187
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ATM0803016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!