Discharge regime and simulation for the upstream of major rivers over Tibetan Plateau
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 15, pages 8500–8518, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Discharge regime and simulation for the upstream of major rivers over Tibetan Plateau, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 8500–8518, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50665., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2013 10:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB951702, 2010CB951101
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41190081, 41171051
- Fundamental Research Funds to the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2010B13814
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!