Diagnostic analysis of interannual variation of global land evapotranspiration over 1982–2011: Assessing the impact of ENSO
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 16, pages 8969–8983, 27 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Diagnostic analysis of interannual variation of global land evapotranspiration over 1982–2011: Assessing the impact of ENSO, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 8969–8983, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50693., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2013 09:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41171284, 40801129
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA05050602-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!