Impact of Pacific and Atlantic sea surface temperatures on interannual and decadal variations of GRACE land water storage in tropical South America
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 19, pages 10,811–10,829, 16 October 2013
How to Cite
2013), Impact of Pacific and Atlantic sea surface temperatures on interannual and decadal variations of GRACE land water storage in tropical South America, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 10,811–10,829, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50820., , , and (
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2013 08:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!