Gas-particle partitioning of primary organic aerosol emissions: 3. Biomass burning
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 19, pages 11,327–11,338, 16 October 2013
How to Cite
2013), Gas-particle partitioning of primary organic aerosol emissions: 3. Biomass burning, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 11,327–11,338, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50828., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 SEP 2013 05:00PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- National Center for Environmental Research (NCER). Grant Numbers: R833747, R833748
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-SC0006035
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!