Modeling of observed mineral dust aerosols in the arctic and the impact on winter season low-level clouds
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 19, pages 11,161–11,174, 16 October 2013
How to Cite
2013), Modeling of observed mineral dust aerosols in the arctic and the impact on winter season low-level clouds, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 11,161–11,174, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50842.(
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 SEP 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
|readme.txt||plain text document||1K||Supporting Information|
|insolubleauxmat.pdf||PDF document||479K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.