The effect of the Madden-Julian Oscillation on station rainfall and river level in the Fly River system, Papua New Guinea
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 19, pages 10,926–10,935, 16 October 2013
How to Cite
2013), The effect of the Madden-Julian Oscillation on station rainfall and river level in the Fly River system, Papua New Guinea, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 10,926-10,935, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50865., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2013 09:52AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!