Nonlinear coupling between quasi 2 day wave and tides based on meteor radar observations at Maui
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres
Volume 118, Issue 19, pages 10,936–10,943, 16 October 2013
How to Cite
2013), Nonlinear coupling between quasi 2 day wave and tides based on meteor radar observations at Maui, J. Geophys. Res. Atmos., 118, 10,936–10,943, doi:10.1002/jgrd.50872., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2013 08:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41074110, 41174133, 41221003
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB825605
- Ocean Public Welfare Scientific Research Project, State Oceanic Administration People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 201005017
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ATM-1049451, ATM-1144343
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!