Identification of possible recent water/lava source vents in the Cerberus plains: Stratigraphic and crater count age constraints
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Planets
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 789–802, April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Identification of possible recent water/lava source vents in the Cerberus plains: Stratigraphic and crater count age constraints, J. Geophys. Res. Planets, 118, 789–802, doi:10.1002/jgre.20071.(
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2013 07:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!