Ice nucleation by surrogates of Martian mineral dust: What can we learn about Mars without leaving Earth?
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Planets
Volume 118, Issue 9, pages 1945–1954, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Ice nucleation by surrogates of Martian mineral dust: What can we learn about Mars without leaving Earth?, J. Geophys. Res. Planets, 118, 1945–1954, doi:10.1002/jgre.20155., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2013 03:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- DFG HALO. Grant Number: MOEH 668/1-2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!