New constraints on Greenland ice sheet dynamics during the last glacial cycle: Evidence from the Uummannaq ice stream system
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 519–541, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), New constraints on Greenland ice sheet dynamics during the last glacial cycle: Evidence from the Uummannaq ice stream system, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf., 118, 519–541, doi:10.1002/jgrf.20032., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 09:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- NERC CIAF. Grant Number: 9063/0409
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!