Sediment storage by vegetation in steep bedrock landscapes: Theory, experiments, and implications for postfire sediment yield
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 1147–1160, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Sediment storage by vegetation in steep bedrock landscapes: Theory, experiments, and implications for postfire sediment yield, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf., 118, 1147–1160, doi:10.1002/jgrf.20058., , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 09:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Stanback Foundation, and the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EAR-0922199
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!