A higher-order method for determining quasi-brittle tensile fracture parameters governing the release of slab avalanches and a new tool for in situ indexing
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 900–912, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), A higher-order method for determining quasi-brittle tensile fracture parameters governing the release of slab avalanches and a new tool for in situ indexing, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf., 118, 900–912, doi:10.1002/jgrf.20065., and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 02:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!