Statistical modeling of a former Arctic Ocean ice shelf complex using Antarctic analogies
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 1105–1117, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Statistical modeling of a former Arctic Ocean ice shelf complex using Antarctic analogies, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf., 118, 1105-1117, doi:10.1002/jgrf.20077., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 08:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!