Differentiating simple and composite tectonic landscapes using numerical fault slip modeling with an example from the south central Alborz Mountains, Iran
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1792–1805, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Differentiating simple and composite tectonic landscapes using numerical fault slip modeling with an example from the south central Alborz Mountains, Iran, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf., 118, 1792–1805, doi:10.1002/jgrf.20109., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2013 01:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- German Research Council. Grant Number: STR 373/19 - 1
- German Academic Exchange Service. Grant Number: DAAD-D/07/42739
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!