Deep icequakes: What happens at the base of Alpine glaciers?
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1720–1728, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Deep icequakes: What happens at the base of Alpine glaciers?, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf., 118, 1720–1728, doi:10.1002/jgrf.20124., , , and (
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2013 04:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- European Union. Grant Number: PIEF-GA-2011-299195
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 200021-103882/1, 200020-111892/1
- EU-FP7 “ACQWA” Project 650. Grant Number: 212250
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!