Geomorphic signatures of deltaic processes and vegetation: The Ganges-Brahmaputra-Jamuna case study
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1838–1849, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Geomorphic signatures of deltaic processes and vegetation: The Ganges-Brahmaputra-Jamuna case study, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf., 118, 1838–1849, doi:10.1002/jgrf.20128., , , and (
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2013 06:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!