A flume experiment on the effect of channel width on the perturbation and recovery of flow in straight pools and riffles with smooth boundaries
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 1850–1863, September 2013
How to Cite
2013), A flume experiment on the effect of channel width on the perturbation and recovery of flow in straight pools and riffles with smooth boundaries, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf., 118, 1850–1863, doi:10.1002/jgrf.20133., and (
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2013 12:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!