Response of soil nitrogen retention to the interactive effects of soil texture, hydrology, and organic matter
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 280–290, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Response of soil nitrogen retention to the interactive effects of soil texture, hydrology, and organic matter, J. Geophys. Res. Biogeosci., 118, 280–290, doi:10.1002/jgrg.20015., and (
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2013 05:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!