Forecasting net ecosystem CO2 exchange in a subalpine forest using model data assimilation combined with simulated climate and weather generation
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 549–565, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Forecasting net ecosystem CO2 exchange in a subalpine forest using model data assimilation combined with simulated climate and weather generation, J. Geophys. Res. Biogeosci., 118, 549–565, doi:10.1002/jgrg.20039., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2013 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0743251
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: 65088
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!